Every time Beyoncé drops a new album, the music business and widespread culture change. It always ushers in a fresh, profoundly influential period of fashion. The American singer transforms into a dancing queen in the artwork for her seventh album, Renaissance, published last Friday. She channels Donna Summer and Diana Ross’s styles while adding a Western and futuristic element. Her hedonistic and seductive outfits, created by Schiaparelli, Gucci, and Alaïa, among others, go well with her new disco-funk-house music. They invite us back to Studio 54’s opulence and glitz for a crazy night.
Through Violaine Schütz.
1. Beyoncé (picture by Mason Poole) sporting a Mugler Custom
2. Christopher John Rogers at Beyoncé
3. Mason Poole’s snap of Beyoncé wearing the Gucci spring/summer 2022 collection
4. Beyoncé (picture by Carlijn Jacobs) sporting Nusi Quero
5. The Melissa Simon-Hartman outfit on Beyoncé (Image credit: Carlijn Jacobs)
6. Beyoncé sporting a Destree hat and the Alaïa fall/winter 2022 collection (picture by Mason Poole)
7. Beyoncé (picture by Carlijn Jacobs) sporting Versace heels and Schiaparelli Couture.
8. Beyoncé (picture by Carlijn Jacobs) wearing Bethany Cordwell
9. Natalia Fedner, worn by Beyoncé
10. Looking stunning in Alaïa
11. Luis De Javier on Beyoncé
12. Beyoncé is dressed in the fall/winter 2022–2023 Dolce & Gabbana line.
13. Mason Poole took a picture of Beyoncé sporting a Mugler Custom.
- Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” album showcases a fusion of Donna Summer and Diana Ross styles with a Western and futuristic touch, complementing her new disco-funk-house music.
- The seductive and hedonistic outfits featured in the album artwork are designed by renowned fashion houses such as Schiaparelli, Gucci, Alaïa, and others.
- The looks include custom designs from Mugler, pieces from the Gucci spring/summer 2022 collection, Nusi Quero, Melissa Simon-Hartman, Destree, Versace, Schiaparelli Couture, Bethany Cordwell, Natalia Fedner, Alaïa, Luis De Javier, and Dolce & Gabbana’s fall/winter 2022–2023 line.
- Beyoncé’s fashion choices for the “Renaissance” album evoke the opulence and glitz of Studio 54, creating a visually striking and influential aesthetic in the realm of music and culture.